Glutathione is one of the most powerful antioxidants in your body. While your body makes it, you can also get it from sulfur-rich foods in Cruciferous family like cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, and Brussels sprouts.
If you have chronic stress, a compromised immune system, or ongoing exposure to xenobiotics (toxic chemicals from medications or the environment), then you should consider supplementing with glutathione.
Benefits of Glutathione
- Glutathione increases antioxidant action- Known as the ‘master antioxidant’ because it recycles other antioxidants like vitamins C and E
- Promotes detoxification- Helps the liver clear foreign chemicals from the environment and from medications
- Supports immune function- Plays a critical role in the function of white blood cells including T-lymphocytes
Supported by extensive research, this liposomal glutathione is more concentrated and more absorbable than almost any product on the market. Tri fortify showed the following after a 4-week study as the sole nutritional intervention:
- 28% increase in red blood cell glutathione levels
- 400% increase in natural killer cell function
- 25% decrease in lipid peroxidation
To reserve your 8oz tube or single-serve 20-pack ($69.89), please call or email our office.