The saying goes “the only minor surgery is someone else’s.” If you are planning on having surgery for an internal issue or an orthopedic issue, you have likely considered all your options. It’s important to be both physically and psychologically ready for the procedure.
Acupuncture works well to aid in surgery preparation and recovery by:
- Improving circulation and tissue repair at surgical site
- Assisting with detoxification of general anesthetic
- Reducing both short and long-term pain
- Relieving accidental nerve damage and normalizing nerve function
- Reducing anxiety pre-surgery
- Normalizing digestive function caused by pain medications
Not sure if acupuncture is right for you? Call, email, or schedule a free consultation online.