Whether it frozen shoulder or knee pain, an issue in any joint can have a significant impact on your life. The trick is to eliminate pain before you start rehabilitating a given joint.
Acupuncture is an excellent first line therapy because it:
- Relieves inflammation
- Eliminates pain
- Relaxes muscles to support normal range of motion
- Improves blood flow to accelerate the healing process.
Following are list of specific conditions that we commonly treat in our office:
- Frozen shoulder
- Shoulder pain
- Elbow: lateral & medial epicondylitis (aka golfer’s or tennis elbow)
- Knee: chondromalacia, patellar tendonitis
- Hip pain, including sciatica
- Wrist & ankle: carpal tunnel/tarsal tunnel syndrome
Already getting physical therapy? That’s great! We can easily develop an acupuncture program that dovetails into your existing rehabilitation program.